Sunday, June 11, 2017

A Day In Covent Garden

We had a day to kill before heading home so we turned in the car and headed into London. We got a hotel in Covent Garden and walked around the market and the embankment. Mark wanted to eat at Rules. (I didn't really want to because we'd eaten there before and he told me the beef was good, and it wasn't.)  But no need to worry because for reasons I can't fathom, they were booked up until after 10 pm. Mark had made a reservation at a place in Covent Garden. Problem was, we couldn't find it. (We did find it in the morning but the breakfast was a bit over priced for what you got.) So for dinner, we had to make do with an Indian restaurant. I love curry! I was a happy girl.

Anyway, here are some photos taken in and around Covent Garden and the embankment..







No comments: