Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Open Door Policy

I can usually tell when Mark has been in a room. See? He was in here. He must have been so thirsty that there was no time to close the door after getting a glass.

And look he was here, too! I asked him to put some heavy things back in the closet for me, which he did.

It seems that the downstairs bathroom must have needed another roll of toilet paper.

And the one that drives me crazy - he opens all the doors to his closet - and leaves them open. Perhaps he's concerned that Heidi might be hiding in the closet and if he closed the doors she would be locked in. (Although Heidi is a clever girl when it comes to doors.) Or perhaps he just wants me to see the laundry that is sometimes on the closet floor instead of in the hamper - just to make sure it gets washed (or at least put in the hamper).

But really, if this is my worst complaint (and it is!) I truly have a gem! (Love you, sweetie!)

No comments: