Thursday, December 8, 2016

It Was Real

It's been a month since we left Texas to go to Florida. It seems so long ago and almost like it wasn't real. While we were at the inspection conference we never went outside the hotel unless they were serving dinner in the courtyard, which they did two nights. We left the conference with a 32 item to-do list, so even after we got to Fort Pierce, it wasn't all fun and games. In fact, it was almost no fun and games except for my birthday. On my birthday we played golf early in the morning, walked around the town and the pier, and had lunch and dinner overlooking the water.

Even though we spent most of our time working, it was good to have a change of scenery and nice weather - even though Texas weather wasn't particularly bad. But it's that 32-item to-do list that's kept me from posting until now. And no, I haven't completed all 32 items, but I needed a break from them.

We took some photos, so I guess it was real:













No comments: