Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hold the Eggs

Three eggs and style! I don't need to read any further! This is what I want! Except I don't like eggs. So I'll just have the style with pancakes and bacon - hold the eggs. I'm not sure whether they are serving up bohemian, casual, sophisticated, vintage, or some other style. After all, there are so many styles.

I like to think I have style. But you can never have too much. That is why if you have an opportunity to have some for breakfast you should take advantage of it.

Although, I must admit that I am a bit fearful because this particular style is part of the "Golfers Special". I think I'm safe because I'm a woman. If I were a man, I'd have serious doubts about it. It may be what John Daly ate.

In the end I decided not to risk the style and settled on a BLT.

But I think they should consider serving class. There are far more people who could benefit from having a little class.

No comments: