Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bonnie Ruth's Revisited

A couple weeks ago I posted about a visit to Bonnie Ruth's in Frisco that went badly. Since that post, Mark received an email from the manager recognizing that customer loyalty is worth more than $20. They invited us to come back as their guests without limits. I was delighted!

We went last week after seeing the Star Trek movie. It was a beautiful evening and we sat on the patio. We were treated like royalty! We shared the pear salad and then Mark had the Steak au Poivre and I had the Seafood Crepes. The seafood crepes are currently my favorite menu item. They're relatively new to the menu, so I've only had them maybe four times, but they are wonderful. And this time they were the absolute best! They were chock full of seafood and topped with lots of crab meat. Perfect! For dessert we had a cheese and fruit tray and the chocolate raspberry cake.

Nothing came out too quickly. Our servers were attentive without being a distraction. It was all perfect and I'm glad to say we'll be going back - frequently.

No comments: